Dreaming of fluffy cloud eggs this morning!
This trend really intrigued me and I had to try it out! Fluffy but crispy egg whites with a soft and runny yolk in the middle all piled on a fresh bagel, served with fresh fruit and breakfast sausages. Oh my mouth is watering again!
This super simple recipe is so easy to make, your whole family will be happy!
All you need is 2 eggs!
1. Set your oven to 425 degrees.
2. Prepare your eggs by separating the whites from the yolks.
3. Whisk egg whites until stiff peaks emerge and add some salt and pepper to taste.
4. On a baking sheet, separate half the egg whites into 2 bundles. You will need to take the back of a spoon and create a weld in the middle of egg whites for your yolk. It’ll look like a little nest.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and place your egg yolk in the middle of the weld.
7. Bake for 3 more minutes.
This dreamy dish will kick start you right into the day! Your family will love it!